A team approach to whole-body health and wellbeing.
Your health is important. From sleep and nutrition to exercise and mental health, a lot of factors can impact your overall wellbeing. At the Living Well Center®, we bring together healthcare experts to help you meet your personal health and wellness goals through lifestyle medicine.
If you have a bone, joint or muscle concern, the Living Well Center® can help you:
• Improve your health for surgery, such as a hip or knee replacement.
• Treat a specific condition if you are not a candidate for surgery.
• Enhance quality of life during and after cancer treatment.
• Optimize your health to meet a specific goal, such as healthy living after having a baby or training for an athletic event.
• Address lingering health issues resulting from a COVID-19 diagnosis, such as fatigue and joint pain.
• Aerobic training
• Behavioral health counseling
• Manual medicine
• Medical massage
• Nutritional counseling
• Physical therapy
• Smoking cessation
• Weight loss
Take the first step
Call or visit our website to schedule your consultation today:
(314) 514-3565 | livingwellcenter.wustl.edu